Why join our team?
Are you ready to be a part of a company that sells the world's leading 3D software tools? SurePro Solutions Inc. is a certified partner of Dassault Systèmes, the world’s leading developer of computer aided design software (CAD) based in Paris, France. SurePro is an authorized reseller of SolidWorks, creator of mechanical design solutions, which was acquired by Dassault Systèmes in 1997. We are now looking for highly dedicated and committed individuals with a passion for sales and excellent communications skills to join its innovative team. If you think you are keen on details, highly focused and have the ability to communicate well; and possess the necessary savvy to do quality research, then we want you on our team. SurePro Solutions is unlike any other product re-seller because more than selling a software, we engage our customers to be our partners and for them to become better at what they do by offering them not only a product but a vision towards greater success in business.
SurePro offers a competitive package that includes health and other benefits. If you work hard and yield results, SurePro also provides generous commissions.
Join us and be part of our team to fulfill our mission of "Better Partner. Better Solutions".
SurePro Solutions Incorporated is the leading reseller of SolidWorks 3D software in the Philippines. SurePro's mission is to provide its customers with the complete engineering design solutions and tools that eliminate design errors, reduce cost, and hasten the delivery process.
SurePro Solutions Inc. is a strong partner of SolidWorks®, CGS, SolidCAM, IMOLD, Dell, HP and EPSON. Together with these products and our high level of commitment to provide both training and support, we aim to be the better partner with the best solutions for a company’s engineering, design, and manufacturing needs.
• Work with the marketing team to qualify business leads
• Conduct research (on-line and others) to grow and manage our database of companies and individuals
• Validate and qualify phone and email inquiries from our marketing campaigns
• Make cold calls to qualify “suspects” and “leads”
• Provide data analysis and relevant reports to support marketing campaign initiatives
• Schedule initial meeting with prospects.
• Bachelor's degree in research, sales and marketing, or related discipline
• Fresh graduates may apply
• Ability to conduct on-line research is a must with excellent attention to details
• Highly passionate about sales work, self-motivated, disciplined, and results-oriented
• Excellent communication skills and with experience handling in-bound and out-bound calls
• This is a numbers game position so you must have the necessary focus to meet daily/weekly/monthly targets
• Can work under pressure
• Must have pleasing personality and good negotiation skills
• Experience with CRM systems and data management
• Strong self-motivation, and high level of enthusiasm and energy
• Must not be more than 40 years old
You must send your CV with a cover email to email@example.com
or use the following form below.