Why join our team?
Are you ready to be a part of a company that sells the world's leading 3D software tools? SurePro Solutions Inc. is a certified partner of Dassault Systèmes, the world’s leading developer of computer aided design software (CAD) based in Paris, France. SurePro is an authorized reseller of SolidWorks, creator of mechanical design solutions, which was acquired by Dassault Systèmes in 1997. SurePro is now looking for highly dedicated and committed individuals with excellent communications skills to join its innovative team of sales people. If you think you have the ability to listen to people, to communicate well the value of our products and services; and to establish and sustain relationships with customers, then we want you on our team. SurePro Solutions is unlike any other product re-seller because more than selling a software, we engage our customers to be our partners and for them to become better at what they do by offering them not only a product but a vision towards greater success in business.
SurePro offers a competitive package that includes health and other benefits. If you work hard and yield results, SurePro also provides generous commissions.
Join us and be part of our team to fulfill our mission of "Better Partner. Better Solutions".
SurePro Solutions Incorporated is the leading reseller of SolidWorks 3D software in the Philippines. SurePro's mission is to provide its customers with the complete engineering design solutions and tools that eliminate design errors, reduce cost, and hasten the delivery process.
SurePro Solutions Inc. is a strong partner of SolidWorks®, CGS, SolidCAM, IMOLD, Dell and HP. Together with these products and our high level of commitment to provide both training and support, we aim to be the better partner with the best solutions for your engineering, design, and manufacturing needs.
• Act as the single point of contact for customers upon closure of sales
• Build and sustain strong, long-lasting relationship with customers to maximize the value of the solutions provided by scheduling training, coordinating technical support, and help communicating new features/benefits of our software
• Serve as 1st-level response to customer support inquiries by phone and email
• Escalate unresolved support cases to engineering team as needed and coordinate resolution.
• Maintain and manage database of all client information, including forecasting and tracking key account metrics
• Manage and tracks subscriptions (renewal of software licenses)
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Coordinate all other post-sales activities, e.g., quarterly review of products purchased, participation to special events, etc.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and grow opportunities within each account and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Up-selling customers on other product lines
• Support the sales and technical teams during product presentations, demos and trainings.
• Coordinate with other teams to support lead generation and other marketing initiatives (e.g., specific campaigns, evets etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing, business management, or related discipline required with a strong understanding of manufacturing processes;
• At least two to three years working experience
• Highly passionate about sales work, self-motivated, disciplined, and results-oriented
• Must have previous experience in relationship building or account management with multiple clients
• Excellent communication skills with experience sustaining and maintaining client relationship
• Excellent computer skills
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, focused and results-oriented with an ability to handle on-site issues with customers and in making sales presentations.
• With a positive attitude, pleasing personality and good negotiation skills
• This is a numbers game position so you must have the necessary focus to meet monthly/quarterly targets
• Can work well with a team, under pressure and efficiently
• Experience with CRM systems and data management
• Ability to speak Nihongo a plus
• Preferably can drive around and outside Metro Manila
• Must not be more than 40 years old
You must send your CV with a cover email to email@example.com
or use following form below.