Why join our team?
Are you ready to be a part of a company that sells the world's leading 3D software tools? SurePro Solutions Inc. is a certified partner of Dassault Systèmes, the world’s leading developer of computer aided design software (CAD) based in Paris, France. SurePro is an authorized reseller of SolidWorks, creator of mechanical design solutions, which was acquired by Dassault Systèmes in 1997. We are now looking for highly dedicated and committed individuals with a passion for sales and excellent communications skills to join its innovative team. If you think you have the ability to listen to people, to communicate well; and possess the necessary savvy to negotiate and close out deals, then we want you on our team. SurePro Solutions is unlike any other product re-seller because more than selling a software, we engage our customers to be our partners and for them to become better at what they do by offering them not only a product but a vision towards greater success in business.
SurePro offers a competitive package that includes health and other benefits. If you work hard and yield results, SurePro also provides generous commissions.
Join us and be part of our team to fulfill our mission of "Better Partner. Better Solutions".
SurePro Solutions Incorporated is the leading reseller of SolidWorks 3D software in the Philippines. SurePro's mission is to provide its customers with the complete engineering design solutions and tools that eliminate design errors, reduce cost, and hasten the delivery process.
SurePro Solutions Inc. is a strong partner of SolidWorks®, CGS, SolidCAM, IMOLD, Dell, HP and EPSON. Together with these products and our high level of commitment to provide both training and support, we aim to be the better partner with the best solutions for a company’s engineering, design, and manufacturing needs.
• Collaborate with lead generation and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals and identify new and emerging market opportunities
• Manage sales portfolio ensuring that monthly/quarterly sales target are met
• Further qualification of new opportunities created (NOC) from the lead generation team
• Establish the “first touch” with customers to analyze needs and identify priorities in order to create value proposition sales
• Present proposal and assist in conducting product demonstration together with other teams (e.g., technical and relationship management teams)
• Make follow-up calls and meetings with as well as promptly respond to additional inquiries from potential customers
• Strategize on how to close deals with customers
• Submit/revise quotes for customers
• Coordinate with other teams (e.g., marketing, admin. etc.) in the processing of closed deals (e.g., purchase orders, special requests)
• Maintain and update customer and sales information on the CRM (customer relationship management) tool
• Provide data analysis and relevant reports to support sales and marketing campaign initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing, business management, or related discipline
• At least two to three years working experience
• Highly passionate about sales work, self-motivated, disciplined, and results-oriented
• Excellent communication skills and with experience handling in-bound and out-bound calls
• With a positive attitude, pleasing personality and good negotiation skills
• This is a numbers game position so you must have the necessary focus to meet monthly/quarterly targets
• Can work well with a team, under pressure and efficiently
• Experience with CRM systems and data management
• Strong self-motivation, and high level of enthusiasm and energy
• Must not be more than 40 years old
You must send your CV with a cover email to email@example.com
or use the following form below.