Our Training Programs
SurePro Solutions Inc. continuously improves and validates its skills and knowledge with official certifications. This enables us to understand the needs of our customers. In 2010, SurePro established the first training center in the Philippines that offers
SOLIDWORKS training programs. SurePro instructors are
SOLIDWORKS Certified Instructors as approved by Dassault Systèmes,
SOLIDWORKS’ parent company. They are also registered mechanical engineers (RME).
In addition to
SOLIDWORKS courses, SurePro also conducts CAM (computer aided manufacturing) and CAE (computer aided engineering) training.
SurePro wants to ensure that our technical team is well equipped when discussing with you your critical business issues and the kind of solutions that fits your requirements. As such, our team of engineers underwent the relevant certifications for the products and solutions we are offering. Below are the list of certifications that our sales, marketing and technical professionals have undertaken to support your needs.
- Certified SolidWorks Professional - Mechanical Design
- Certified SolidWorks Specialist - Mechanical Design
- Certified SolidWorks Specialist - Electrical
- Certified SolidWorks Specialist - Flow Simulation
- Certified SolidWorks Specialist - Plastics
- Certified SolidWorks Instructor
- Certified SolidWorks Professional - Advanced Drawing Tools
- Certified SolidWorks Professional - Advanced Mold Tools
- Certified SolidWorks Professional - Advanced Weldment
- Certified SolidWorks Professional - Advanced Sheet Metal
- Certified SolidWorks Specialist - Technical Support On boarding
In the highly competitive employment market, SurePro recognizes the value of official certifications for both job seekers and employers. Participants who successfully complete the requirements of SurePro’s training programs are conferred an official Certificate of Achievement signed by the presidents of our principal partners, among them SolidWorks owner Dassault Systèmes.
To know more about our trainings and our latest schedules, kindly check the list below. If you have more questions about our courses, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOLIDWORKS Essentials is the first step towards learning SOLIDWORKS. This training course teaches you how to use the SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation…
Learn More →
SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
Sheet Metal teaches you how to build sheet metal parts using SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, and…
Learn More →